Monday, June 06, 2005

after back from camp...

long time didn't post adi... after exam not free until today only free to write blog.. just come back for camp... the camp is my first time going to a camp like this and learn so many thing on there.... get alot of feel at the camp... is a band camp... althought i'm the only one from my band that go to the camp... but the camp is nice~~!!! know alot of thing about band... i think i going to go in their band after SPM... erm... first day... my sister fetch me go to the college... college legenda... at first i dunno the college wan.. now know adi.. erm... got 4 school student are there... one is my school lo... yu hua... one is seri kembangan.. one is ipoh school.. dunno what name.. sammeri school... dunno how to spell.. hehe... is a girl school.. but hor.. the school no leng lui come wan.. hehehe.. all very small... about form 1-3 nia... my part have 10 ppl... 6 girl... 4 boy... all are not that friendly... forgot to say something... erm.. i go to kepong baru too... i think is 28.. saturday... the school people is more friendly.. haha... at the camp... the housemate dunno how to say la.. erm.. can't chat very well with me.. i think they are very lucky band... no like my band.. the secnd day on the camp... my hostel room i think go people go in to our room and snacthor say stell something.. lucky my thing didn't gone... my wallet was inside my bag.. but didn't gone. thank god!!~~ heheh.. my fren got something missing.. money and milo.. erm.. i also got... but cheap wan.. .. hehehe... the door can't lock wan.. so we all change room.. i go to the ajk room sleep... they all go to other room sleep... i think is more fun i sleep with ajk... because i have more thing can chit chat with them.. erm... i wan my band be like them.. so good..!!~~~ i hope i can try my best best to make my band become more geng!! ok la... now very lazy adi... starting... haiz.. ok la.. stop here...

No comments: