Wednesday, June 08, 2005

All The Best

dunnp what to do.. so write something here... erm.. after coming back from the camp... i think i learn many thing adi... i know what the problem my band facing... what should i do... erm.. i think i must more hardwork.. last few year.. go to band like wasting time.. but now nop... we all got target... in one year.. build our band... althought i'm going to bi yet... but i still will go back to the band... and agm is coming... how they can make the band more good... dun like us... make the band more worse.. is sad of seeing this kind of thing.. 3year until now.. my band haven't grown up but down... ahli is more less now.. now what i can do is help them what i can.. teach them what i know... dun wan be like my senior... didn't teach us anything and make alot of problem for us to solve it... now the problem is solve... jus left the jonior how to think about it nia.. hope that they will grown up... not so childish adi... heheh.. they are realy childish now... but dunno after agm.. they will like what.. me also like that.. when form 3 then i starting to grown up.. after my fu dan is more... then i starting to think... no like child adi.. starting to grown up... i wan to thank my band because of if this few year.. i dun hv aktif in this aktivitis.. i dunno what kind of people i'm now... coz i learn displin in the band.. know how to care about people feeling... and many many more la... can't say easyly..... after agm dunno will have a majlis perpisahan or no.. hope got lo.. then i can cry out again.. hehehe... 5year... ever year... i cry one time at hokkien.. my band practice place there... alot of sadnees and happness has pass... hope the memori will teach me a lessen lo... and i wan to thank a very very good person... is ms.lim.. she take care of me for 5 year adi... she is a very very good people... when got chu dui.. she will ask did you all got eat breakfast? enuogh water? if no enough take a pack of water at hui yi she there then give to all people drink.. and after chu dui.. sometime will buy pizza for us to eat la.. thank you.. ms.lim
erm.. 5 year... in band.. reli sad to say goodbye.... to school and band.. bu i still will go back my band.. but my fren dunno they still will of not.... like bi yet also... is a sad thing.. all fren will go his own way... will be very very hard to stay together in a class room... study together... and chat together... play together... erm.. wish all my fren la.. know what they are doing... dun siao saio adi... so time when i saw they come school are not for study.. i quite worry about their furture.. dunno what they wan to do... when i ask them.. they say i also dunno.. walao...hope they will think la.. know what they are doing what???
i growning adi.. my fikiran no like child adi.. think must start something.. i wan to thank a girl too.. teach me alot of thing.. and i learn something for her... that i never know before... erm.. is like i know what is real love.. althought she is reject me.. but atless i feel out what is reli loving a people.. and what is shi nian.. because never shi nian before.. when my fren shi nian.. always kacau them.. now know the feeling adi.. hehe.. so know what to do when my fren shi nian... dun kn\acau him and not saying those 38 word... she is change abit adi.. but still ok la... thanks..
i think i stop here... just now no people kacau me writing so can write so long.. now.. after got people come and kacau me adi... no mood adi... hehehe.. hope all the best.. my fren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of cause my band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: