Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sian... dun wan to exam!!~~~

hm.. back.. still at exam week.. tomorrow is sains paper and bm.. haiz.. no mood to read it liao ah... give up.!!~~~ i can't tahan any more.. is so boring...
last sunday.. go to fo tang. i think i learn many thing... they got talk about stress is a good thing for health or bad.. can say is good and bad too... good is when someone got stress.. like keep scolding by mom didn't do revision when exam... like me.. if i dun have stress.. i will not doing homework.. doing revision.. and all kind of thing... and i also wan to thanks to the people whos give me so many stress.. like my family and friend.. and myself.. :P stress is because when u can't solve the problem and dunno the what wrong with problem... then will make you very stress.. and you dun have perpare when do anything.. that also will make you stress too... stress is bad because.. when someone got many many stress... and dunno have to solve it out... they will think the wrong way to solve.... like dun eat ah... eat alot ah... dun talk to anyone... any many many more.... this will cause you into trouble.. so... how to solve it??? jus try to find the way to solve the problem and be calm and cool.. being perpare to except any thing.. and think more far... heheh... i easy to say.. but hard to do la... :P
later go to clean fo tang at klang... jus a whlie.. and then go to my grandma house... at night,... i only know that that day is my anut birthday... they buy a ice-cream cake for her... erm.. not that nice for me... :P but still ok.. then go home lo... that day also about 3 o'clock only sleep.. sam at last night wesak day... hehehe... make me when monday sleep alot... then today exam alot of thing dunno how to do... haiz.. when moral.. walao... hole my nilai book put my table and copy the nilai.. :PPP that was the first time i so brave... haiz.. but is cheating in exam.. and got nilai book also duuno how to do it.. more cham...
ok la.. stop here... o ya.. today my fren birhday.. but now pass... just can wish him happy birthday... tata....

No comments: