Tuesday, June 28, 2005

GOGOGO!!!~~ work hard

wah... this is my 17 blog adi.. so fast.. i didn't expect that i can write so many thing... erm... after so many sad thing the few week... erm.. i think i starting to study hard now... last few week.. when i taking a book.. sure thinking about computer... now i think i starting to concentrade in study.. because my class mate.. all start study hardly adi... i think i'm the slowest wan.... my math result were drop... and same as all subject... this make me have the power to start study... if not... i think playing game now and not writing blog now... i write blog is to improve my english ma... so... erm... if i'm free and got mood... i think i will write some essay here.. erm.. but nobody mark for me.. sian...but nvm... i print out and give my school to mark... :p...and i think i found a partner that can study together... and last her result is quite same level with me.. but now... starting to get higher then me adi.. 555.. nvm.. i will try my best to win her...hehe... you wait me.... oh ya.. to day jus have a hair cut.. but the service is getting bad... didn't help me dry my hair after wash... and didn't ask me wan put gel or not... haiz... but still ok la... cut until very nice... :p... ok la... stop here... my mom back.. lolz...

No comments: