Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bad result

i'm back... haiz... after holiday... back to school... teacher giving all our exam paper....5555... when i saw my exm paper.. my tears is going to well up in my eyes... so bad my result... mt i jsu get 40++ only.... walao... normally i can get above 60 and higher... today get my math result... Oh my god!!!!!!! haiz... Pm lagi cham... the second that i fail this subject in this year... jus have twise exam only... i fail both of it... wan cry liao... 5555... haiz.. and many many more la.... haiz... all result suck.... all dropping adi... haiz.. need help!!!! no one will help me wan la.. that my own result.. i think i must start work hard... pump my mt back!!!.. sure will not lose to some of my fren... next exam.. this exam they laugh me... but not next... you all wait and see la... hehehe... hope someone will push me and encourage me to study hard and study together lo.. if not one ppl study very sian wan leh... hope can find someone la... :P.. o ya... forgot to say something here.. last saturday.. have a ..... la.. hehehe.. dunno how to say it.. is like preparing for Agm wan all.. for my band... ask the junior some question lo... erm... what thier idol to be band leader and other la.. like setiausaha and bendahari.. in eng dunno how to say... stok keeper and other la... and some question is like who the ajk most you like.. and who the most ajk you dislike... i'm the ajk that most dislike by them.. 5555... they say me is very strict... and very xiong... hm... ya.. i'm like that.. at band i'm like that lo.. bcoz if a ajk didn't do the bang yang to let them see hor.. they will climb until your heard wan... so must be xiong... hehehe... jus hope they will grown up after agm.... ok la... stop here...

No comments: