Monday, June 20, 2005

5 year feeling at band... but jus write liao one year only..

can't sleep.. so write something here..
keep thinking about my band... time was running oo fast... now i already attend my band have 5 years time... so fast.. i remember quite clearly when i was form 1... why i attend band??? i also dunno.. bcoz of fren... nop... i attend band by myself.. i go the activiti alone when the first time... and after few time.. i brought my good fren. tze zyn come to join too.. when that time.. we are very happy.. all my band member all are frenly and displin... but i was the only one that was most naughty in the band...when all the AJK is scolding and fa people at all the time... I was the few people inside there.. haiz.. when that time.. although i and my fren always give those senior scold.. but we still happy when we practice together.. and one sad is about a dui... erm.. huar shi chao... all my fren can attend and i'm the only one that can't attenf the dui.. at that time... i say to myself.. i wan to change myself.. dun give them look down on me... so i starting to change.. but very slow.. hehehe.... when form one after Agm.. the war is start... sad thing is coming and people is quearall with each other... all the ajk always yi jian bu he,... so always quearall... when meeting.. at first no that serions la... when i at form 1 la.. i dun this kind of thing wan.. bcoz still was a junoir.. all this thing i know after form 4 i was a ajk stor keeper... go back to form one.. erm... i remember when AGM that day.. alot for ppl cry.. bcoz of one of our senior that we like didn't get the drum major place and the people was take the place was the people that we dislike... so many of us cry bcoz of that bad news.. ok... that day is over.. the band was still continue... then have a dui is hari kebangasaan.. dunno which day i cry... 555... bcoz of too naughty and my senior fa me... got another day... hole junoir was been fa by senior... all of the girl cry... i forget what happen adi.. jus know got this thing happen.. :p 5555555... english too bad... can't write what i'm thinking about... sad... but write for myself to review nia.. :P..
i think i write until here first... if i got mood then i will continue it... now dunno wan to write what... erm... next time story will be a very sad story for me.. bcoz all is in my mind... this thing i pass.. can't change it.. i jus hoping now my band.. dun like that adi... dun always quearall each other... this is bad... i was so scare after agm... 4 year after agm for me always got bad thing happen for my band.. form 1... all are no happy with the drum major... form 2... after agm... my trumpet part senior... was leave be bcoz of the pangkat that he get.. he is the one that at form one was that peolpe that we like can't et the drum major place wan.. and got a stor keeper... is ok for him with that pangkat.. but at form 2... after agm.. he get bendahari that he dislike... and i know why he leave... i dunno how to write out... form 3... unexpect thing happen to agm too... all the pangkat was take by form 4 stundent that bigger then my form wan la.... althought they are younger then us... but they always no attend the activitis... and the drum major suck!!!~~~ dunno how to say him.. form 4... haiz.. more cham.. drum major is a no resposible ppl... haiz.. got one time jus 5 ppl attend this band activiti only.. then he say he can't take it any more... then letak jawatan suddenly.. omg.... that time i cry again... i have a meeting with all my form people and i scold all off them... What you all wan do now... haiz.. but after this year... the band is growing up... when at jan....
after 6 month... we have a good teacher... coz 4 year didn't have a teacher adi.. make our band suck.. and now we have one..!!! but jus teach us about 2 month only la.. is a very good teacher.. :p... i dun wan to saw my band going down back adi... up man.. my band.. after agm.. i dunno what will happpen again.... i damm worry about it.... 55555555.... who can help???

No comments: