Tuesday, June 07, 2005

sad thing guar... but now i'm OK

my life is so sian.. can't say sian la.. but... haiz... loving a girl... is so stressful... my mind keep coming out her face.. her voice... her everything... can't concentrade at doing anything... more stressful is about she have bf... every time.. when she talk about her bf.. i dunno what to do and what to say??? bad thing about him or good... but i always say good thing... bu ren xing saw her sad... is it being a good guys is always can't get good thing... or the thing will come later??? i always think about it... haiz.. dunno what i'm writing.. hehehe... jus write only la.. improve my english.. heheh... and give my heart more suang... if no.. keeping so many thing in heart... is so painful... sometime reli wan to kacau her when she is chatting and on phone with her bf.. but i always didn't do it.. she tell me before.. dun kacau people when they are pak tor there.. when i know she is chatting with her bf.. i will no kacau her... but my heart is no that suang... because if you dun hv bf... normally you will chatting with me..
Erm.. continue.. should i wait or..??? my fren always tell me to make them break and ask me that do u need my help to make them break?? haiz... do u think that is a good idea? i dun think so.. but sometime i will think about should i make them break?? if they are break i got chance? i dunno... but i will not do like that... this will make the girl more and more dislike me... and make her very very no happy... and if i got chance together.. i also will not few that good... so just can't do anything... just can caring her when she is sick or... accompany her when she is boring.. helping her when she is in trouble... and looking her at far far away.. sometime can call her come out to chat la... just like shou hu sen.. but is very xing ku... this few day make her angry about me liao.. 5555.. make me more stressful to think how to make her feel better.. i be honest to her.. but... she angry with me... do u will not angry a guy away lying you but make u happy or angry a guy that be honest with u? what also tell u.. will make u happy and sad... i dunno why.. i be honest.. but her angry... did i say anything wrong.. should i lie it for u.. if i say jus one ppl that know u go to pd.. how do u will treat me??? no angry me?? but now i telling u the truth.. u angry me.. haiz...
dunno wan to post this out or not... if post out.. she will saw it.. dunno she will angry with me or bu li me.. if like that then i choose not to post this.. if got change i will post it... this is write at 21/5/2005 at morning... 3a.m.
i think i post it out... i think so long about this... i think i must put down something.. if not........... SPM is coming.. this few day i bi myself to no to ms her... i know can't put it all down.. at less can put down some... i hope she will have happy and alot more la... we are will always be best friend righ???
dunno wan to say what la... but you know what i mean then good...
i'm ok now.... i think must do something for my furture... if not.. my exam sure sux... we must hard work together.. i know you also doing your best.. hehehe... just hope we will always be fren.. happy always.... ping an always...

No comments: