Thursday, September 15, 2005

time for real exam....

hi... tomorrow will be my English exam... I come here to write blog because for I write blog is for improve my English... today is come here to practice my English and do some warm up here.. hehe... I scare most is those word that I don’t know how to spell and those question/word that I didn't saw before come out... I make me don’t know the meaning then don’t know to write it the essay... like last time exam.. write about old man that should take them to ??? house or take care them at home... the essay don’t know what is the topic talking about... make me jus get 6 mark at the question... and it can't choose too... that suck... haiz... how leh...!!! my private teacher also didn't online for long time liao.. didn't teach me English so long liao... 5555... make my English so char liao...
This exam... I think I proud of myself that I start to no cheat in exam liao... all paper until I never cheat in exam.. :p but suck man... I think my sejarah fail adi... bcoz dun have cheat in exam.. lolz... I think I get 20++ nia... if lucky.. if not... sure lower then that.. haiz... and my science too... jus get below 60 nia.. shit lo.. how to get A1 in spm.. although is gerak gempur only... haizzzzzz.. and this few day exam liao still keep going out for playing dota dota dota.. haiz.... no ppl guan me is like that wan.. lolz... dun have a girl that watching me.. and caring I think.. lolz... but nvm.. I try to keep it up.. I will do my best to make my result become better and better.. I hope my fren and I will did the great job in the exam... try her/his best... gogogo.. boy and girl...

No comments: