Thursday, September 22, 2005

MM result make me feel sad...

haiz... today get my mm result.. wan to cry liao.. paper two jus get 62/100... walao.. first time get this kind of mark man.. if my sis know sure laugh about my result wan... mm also get lousy result.. what about mt.. of cause suck la... haiz.. tomorrow will having two mm paper too... dun so careless liao... draw Graf properly... double check liao.. must.. normally I wouldn't do checking... but this time must go check see whether got careless mistake or not.. today have my economic paper.. still ok... not so hard.. if i got go read i think i can get about 60++.. but yesterday too tired.. dun even read a few page go to sleep liao... lucky i know how to do it.. few of it is quite easy.. so i think will skor at there... her birthday coming soon... still dunno what i going to buy... and plus i pk liao... 5555.... keep using money this few day... haiz... what should i buy leh.. o.. today my private teacher birthday.... happy birthday to her... very funny thing.. last two day i send a ms to greet her happy... at last only knwo that day is only 20sep...zzz.. study unti forget the date liao... no still haven't go greet her.. last see wan call her or ms only... :P ok la... stop here... must get 80 ahhhhhhhh.. my mm.. this time.. dun be so careless liao!!!

No comments: