Monday, September 26, 2005

happy birthday to my dear fren

so late liao still can't sleep.. hehe... dunno why... erm... later still wan go to school... now adi 3.30 liao..zzz.. erm... dunno wan to write what.. lolz... o ya.. at yesterday afternoon.. the B.M.bengkel skor A ppl call me... ask me got go or no... hmm.. i think would't go coz of that day i got thing to do.. so ... now burning thing for my fren.. tomolo her birthday... so burning a video that she like for her... :p oH.. yesterday also my fren birthday...yee mun.. call her twise... one is when she at tuitoin.. so dun hv chat till what... one is when she coming back for ktm.. wish her happy birthday liao and then.. suddenly the line was disconnet... i think no line at there.. so like that.. hm.. nvm la...i think that all... so sien but can't sleep.. lolz

No comments: