Sunday, September 11, 2005

exam time.. hard to pass!!!!!!

haiz... long time didn't write blog liao... lolz.. lazy... and plus exam coming... trail exam.. haiz... still ok la.. this few day got group study.. but for me.. i think this few day i keep playing nia... shit lo... how leh.. if keep like that i sure die wan.. fail all in my exam then cham.. and my hp spoil liao.. 5555... although is 3310.... 5555.. now using more cheap wan.. siemens c25... i think is 6 or 7 years hp.. 5555... can't even send ms out.. shit man.. wan to find ppl chat all must use call wan.. now pk liao... my wallet.. my mom say will buy me one.. wan me write down what result should i get in spm... that suk man... if i can't get it... wan me pay back the hp money.. and wan her agree with the result that i write for her.. this is more cham... i wan to buy 6220i... 5555... expensive ah.... but is nice and can put alot of song.. like mp3 player liao.. so no need to buy another mp3 player... dunno when can get it.. but i think i jus buy 6220 nia.. 6220i is more more expensive.. i think i stop here.. sien liao... lazy to type so long...

No comments: