Tuesday, September 20, 2005

MT exam.

today jus get my gerak gempur exam paper... haiz.. still can't get my target... paper one jus get 51 and paper two get 46... haiz... mt target is above 70 mark...Just get about 60 nia.. still long way to go...zzz but i'm trying my best lia... tomorrow going to have mt paper.. i will take my time to done it. dun do so fast... always have alot of careless mistake.. do to fast.. lolz... always dun take my time to do problely.. keep going toilet.. lolz.. one exam can go up to 2 time to toilet.. every paper that i take.. hahaha.. but going to toilet is for me to relax my brain.. this is one of my teknik to dun give to must stress for my self.. go relax a while and the come back and do again.. it will feel better.. trust me.. :P now lazy to do revision liao la... so sien.. keep seeing the same thing nia... still dunno... lolz haiz.. ok la.. stop here... gogogo... all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: