Friday, May 20, 2005

sick week!~~

haiz... last thuesday... just fall into sick... so sian... flu, fever and so coughing... so tired.. make me.. can't concentrade in doing all my exam paper... and nobody care about me too...5555 and my friend say me mo yi hei... didn't help them... i'm sick leh.. flu make me keep ??? my nouse... haiz... so tired...
today morning... have bc paper... walao... is so hard man... + i'm still sick... so dunno can got about 50 or not... scare fail again... 5555... after school.. going out with my fren lo... tomorrow dun have school ma.. go relax a while lo... my friend say want to treat me eat ma.. then i go lo.. at first we when to seven wander.. reach there... alot of ppl.. they say lazy to wait at there... so go to rockteam lo... haiz... saw her... having lunch with her bf... haiz.. never mind.. at fisrt she didn't saw me wan... because she is facing back with me... so she dunno lo.. when she is go back then know... hehe... jus greet wih her lo... can't do nothing... the air-cond make few sick adi.. and somemore... then make me after going out of the restoren because ver sick and starting to black out.. my eyes... so pain.. my heat also.. my fren still walk here walk there.. haiz.. can't tahan.. so i go back alone...so boring...
then at night... go to the wesak perarakan... first time sitting motor go to so far.. :P my mom dunno adout it.. haha.. if not sure kena marah wan... quite nothing lo... but i think is because of i'm sick.. very fast getting tired adi.. somemore leg pain.. haiz.. then go to have suffer... at sungai chua.... then go home lo....
haiz.. sick..!!~~~ make me so sian.. ok la.. stop here.. tata..

No comments: