Wednesday, May 04, 2005

my feeling

quite not happy... or can i say very very de no happy... 55555
just with a girl very well in last mouth... erm.. she is a very good girl... erm... at the first i know that she have handphone that day... at night.. a chat with her lo... she is a girl in so many girl that i know is diffren... erm.. or should i say when that time i fall in love with a girl that dislike me or can i say always didn't reply me message de girl... and that night i think we chatting about her ex bf lo.. erm... at the same time she tell me that she reli need a bf.. haiz... jus starting to be good with her only... then i didn't say that can i be u bf... if not i will say out..
after few week always ms her and chat wit her and i know her very well i think...not that well la.. erm.. know that she diffen with my other fren.. erm.. i always ms her she also will try her best to ms me back... at that time i think who that i reli love...at that time i still love a girl... but i give up adi coz of some reason.. erm can say after meet the girl la...
this few week i think i very happy because of meet a very good friend.... is she.. erm.. she is my personal teacher too.... i learn many many thing for her... teach me alot of thing.. and always an wei me when i sad... and i find a really good fren lo... i true.... last few week i think i also very sad because my class fren i think they are dislike me... but after i meet she.. i think i still got people is caring me.... i was very very the happy.... and i starting too fall in love to her...
but yesterday.................. going to say out my feeling wan.. suddenly... she say that she have bf adi.... 2week be4... my heart broke!!~~!~!~!~! 5555... -_-555
now don't know how to talk with she... and she also know that i love her... 55555...
i not hoping that she will break up with her bf... jus hope that she will be happy with any guy and any time...i hope our friendship still like this few mouth... erm.. being my personal teacher and also an wei me when i was in sadness..... i dunno how to tell out all this thing... so i writw at here.. i know u are seeing.. but hope that u dun bu li me.... hope that u understand my feeling... i not hoping any thing about me and u... jus only like this few week... erm... always chat... talk out our feeling.. and always teach each other... dun angry me o... i jus wan to talk out my feelings so that i will feel better... hope u don't mind.. dun angry!!~~~~

No comments: