Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Exam week

long time didn't write adi... exam week... haiz... so long.. about 3 week la.... first time taking so many paper..... today quite free because tomorrow is modern maths only. and english 2... so can rest... :P my mm very pro wan leh...
this exam... dunno how to say.. can say no mood at all... because that problem... make me no mood at all... and when reading book... sure thinking about other thing.. can't concentrade at all.... but still force to read some of it la.... and this exam.. i keep meniru la.... 5555... i force me self to not meniru but the paper is too hard... all my paper is white... if i didn't do it... sure fail.... haiz... and yesterday..... my friend had been cought by my sejarah teacher...5555.. they are sit in front of me wan...both.. but not me that cought by teacher... but still feel not that well la... my good fren ma... they always help me in exam wan.. hehe.. but that day not that happy lo....
i scare my mt can't get A1 ahahahah.....got about 5-6 questionwrong adi in paper 1... so many!!!! paper 2 still haven't do yet... must skor... if not.. my fren sure laugh me wan... because i always very chuan them... haiz...
ok la... stop here.....

No comments: