Thursday, November 03, 2005

Memory..

long time didn' post any blog liao.. many thing happen to me... my handphone drop... haiz.. sad.. all my old fren can't contect me adi... now my new handphone is 0173373791.. and my band celebrate with us of the majlis perpisahan.. is so happy that they will make a party like this for us.. although is not enough good.. but they use thier heart is good enough liao... have thing to eat... play and more let me surprice is they got bring sound sistem like radio and tv those thing.. thank band member... and some more... 27/10 is the time we graduat liao... that day all people is happy... take photo and have food at canteen... and we bought a cake.. for fun.. that mean happy graduation.. lolz.. that funny.. normally cake is celebrate birthday wn ma.. heheh... the cake is tiramisu.. more cham... all play cream.. walao.. second time i hit by those people... haiz.. but nvm.. is un then can liao.. hehehe... then take photo at lobby.. hhehehe.. with my class teacher... then go sungai wang liao... at there.. i was sick.. but coz of someone then i go lo... at bus we still take photo.. lolz.. so pan sei.. all people looking with us.. the girl tell me that she going to england.. i'm surprice and sad that time.. i think jus for a whil only la... half year.. it will change alot.. i think i should be change also... all my fren keep telling dun keep thinking about her liao... both of you are not gap wan... i dunno... love like that guar.. but i try to forget her la... i try.. i know i like her alot.. but i try to forget her.. maybe i no that like the girl leh.. dunno...
erm.. today jus come back for chu diu.... walao.. walk 3 km.. my leg damm pain.. if keep walking won't wan.. but keep stop and wait and hendak kaki.. make all of us leg pain like helll.... but happy la.. all senior come back.. like gardering.. ok la that all for today..

1 comment:

popiah said...

erm...i think im the 1st people drop u a comment o...happy leh,haha!ok la,
seriously la,if u think u still got chance 2 get the girl...u try your best lo!i also cant say anything about it althought im her best friend!k...good luck la!