Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Feeling about spm is going to over...

haiz... spm going to pass.. that feeling dunno how to say.. is like we are going to our own place.. that make me sad.. all my lovely fren.. dunno still have time like last time playing at class, sing at class, study at class and other... i was so miss all my fren la... how to keep in touch with all my fren leh?? i think those ppl that keep in touch is those are my best fren or good fren lo.. other hope if can then is good lo... nothing to say.. but hope all my fren hv a good life.. that all..
yesterday i go to sunway skating. haiz.. pk 2 time.. and now my leg pain like hell... although is pain but is fun la.. with my fren.. i also dunno that i adi know how to wail in the ice liao wan.. at first i also think that i'm new.. but we i go is and be brave then i found out that was i can skat liao... lolz.. we 7 of it take bus to there.. here are the list.. cc, pp, alf, yeemun, chunpin, cc sis and me.... alf so scare now sill dunno.. erm.. chunpin cc yeemun and cc sis pk also... heheh.. i think pk will learn something.. heheh.. my leg is pain leh...
also dunno wan to say what liao... ok la that all for today.. wan sleep..

1 comment:

popiah said...

i still remember got ppl said like tat with me...'if u never pk,how u can learn a new thing' teo,y u said the same thing with he...?