Monday, November 14, 2005

English test!!!

later will be my english test... and this is the last english test i will take in my school.. yuhua.. since that was my last test i will try my best to do what i can.. try to get as good result as i can... but i scare i dunno what should i write and spell some of those word... i always have error spell... not one time.. is alot... dunno why my english still so poor... i think is because i read less and seldom use those word.. but i try to do my best la.. and my fren.. this few day keep having some problem with his boyfriend... she plan to break with that guy adi.. jus wait that after spm first... she scare will lose comfinden and emotion after break up now... now she do not wan to think about that.. she wan to concentrade in her exam... me too.. dun think about them liao la... later having two paper still so relax.. hehehe... nonon.. 3 paper... 2 paper is english.. one more is the paper that always make me fail it wan... sejarh... haiz... but i think now i will get better result... coz now i got intrested with it liao... last week keep reading it and having revision with it.. i think i going to pass it and if can of cause hope for skor A too... although that subject is the paper that i often fail it.. last time i didn't study it so always fail and the teacher teaching i never listen her class... now onli regert.. haiz... nvm.. i will try my best to get what i can get it.. hope my dear classmate and my fren also the same.. heheh.. yeah.. finish and essay adi.. hope later when exam i also can write so long... nonon.. is longer... haiz... shit lo... ok la..that all.. good luck man...

No comments: