Wednesday, October 12, 2005

sad!!!

jus write that blog liao but still haven't start reading a book.. haiz... keep sitting in foront of this computer.. haiz.. nothing to do hewre also dun wan go away form here.. 555.. HELPPPPPPP... reli wan destroy my computer then only i can concentrade to my study meh??? some angel!!!! help me!!!! 5555!!!! sad!!! jus now when 10 i go to sleep.. but can't sleep.. laying there about 2 and half hour... then still can't sleep only come to this com play omething else then write blog here... haiz.. later still wan to go to school... dunno go liao school will make me feel more hardwork?? i think i bcoz my mom always scold me to do that and this and scold me to read book make me feel like read is calling by people.. no myself wan to read wan... so this few day when pick up a book few like had been paksa to read it wan... so no mood to read it and then play other thing liao... see la.. how to start leh... reli tired... to face this kind of family.. is hard man... although this holiday got group study.. talk read word la.. i also didn't reli get something at there... but i jus teach them mm and mt only.. jus fresh back those thing i forgot liao wan for mm and mt.. other i think one also didn't revision till... 555.. at home more cham... dun even take a book and read it!!!!!!! holy shit... 555.. still no sleepy leh... wait when to bed jus will lay there nia.. how?? no game too play too liao... giv me deleta liao... 555.. lucky i deleta it.. if not sure still playing that game wan... but i think writing at here is much more better then playing those unhealthly game... not sex la... jus no help at exam... but typing can inprove my english... my privite teacher say wan wor.. i also feel like that... hm... still got what fai word to say leh... boring la.. at night alone sitting in front of computer... wan find a friends to chat also so hard... how come!!.. all ppl slept only left this stupid ghost typing blog here... hehehe... see.. boring until like that... my dear fren whos was reading my blog you can scold me also.. scold me until me awake from lazy... scold me.. but dun like my mom la... dunno scold me la.. erm.. talk to me.. or teach me.. or anyhitng else also can... i hope i can change.. must fast.. time jus left 4 week.. nono... 3 week half.. !!!1 hm... or i write the pearl again in here?? also study my... lolz... erm... got comments write la.. dun so gu han.... 闲了.. 写英语写到.. 现在写华语.. 你知道我在等你吗?? 麻烦.. 写华文... 汉语拼音很难啊!!! 到此为止... 我真的很闷了...

No comments: