Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Goal of 2010...

Feels like now is the middle of the night, but is only 10pmg only. Though of sleeping early so I can wake up in the morning to online. Because my cousin disturbing me to read or do my own stuff. I don’t have mood playing with my cousin after listen to motivation talk. Knowing myself more after a two days talk from a guy name Ling Wei Xian.(doers.cn) you all can find his profile there... what he delivered is I found out me myself is like a frog under a well. Tons of things has happen around the world I have no awareness of it. the more I understand myself, the more I fear about my future life was going to be... if I dun make a change now... either I will end up my life meaningless or being a slave for my rest of my life. Either change now or never... if you dun change yourself nothing going to change from what your daily life. And I learn something that makes sense for me... life of a person will depend on the knowledge we gain from. Finally understand why parents always ask us to study hard... actually it make sense although high education people does not mean that they will earn a lot of income, but it mean something. I hope I will get to know someday. Blaming can't change anything... so rather than start doing something to chase back what I have lost.

Dream for 2010

1) Stop wasting money & start saving for investment in knowledge (Money & you) RM4000++... Remind me if I forgot (not ordering drinks at outside)

2) There are few books I wish to read currently but finish those who on my hand first (one of it was 峰与谷, who can borrow me... ^^)

3) Start improving my language (everyday at least 1 single word & 1 page of book)

4) Exercise 3 times a weeks (anything with 3set)

5) Influences people be vegetarian (sadly that this coming 4month going to break my vegetarian record, shit@@... currently staying outside lunch is free at my office but there is like my army food(Malay food but taste and looks a lot more better than army but the “ikan bilis” is much more smaller than the normal size is like what we call in Chinese "Xia Mi" as known as what^^.. at my aunt house also almost the same situation that mean those vegetables was mixed with meat... sobsob.. second day only miss my mom home cook already... thanks mom for being so understanding)

6) Stop hanging around & wasting my time (reduces playing FB, check mail and Google reader on 10pm)

7) Reduce the use and act of wait first (don't delay things that need to be done today)

8) Be more enthusiasm on learning, be curios things happen in surrounding and find out the answer not just only asking(internet is advance man!!!)

9) Prepare myself and start getting information on either Aus or NZ (Latest by end of April because need to apply which country I need to go already.

10) Everything goes beyond the boundaries.

Is not about saying, is doing it... I MUST DO IT!!!!

To my lovely friend, sorry if suddenly react differently, and I need a lot of support on this, thanks very much...

5 comments:

Chris Koo said...

wish u can achieve ur goal la,
gambateh lo...
happy 2010 ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

我们会支持你的!

至少你的dreams给我看到比较实际,哈哈~~我看了别人的,有的超搞笑的,什么发大财啦~~怪里怪气的一大堆~~


你加油咯,不点水喝,不用紧咯,
最多下次yumcha请你咯~~哈哈

teo' said...

haha... happy 2010 too... thanks...

jing yi... i have been doing unrealistic people for too long.. is time to be more realistic now... won't write something nonsense geh... haha... thx for the drink first.. wahaha.. so cheapskide me... :P

YenYin said...

is tht the talk you asked me to go with you?

hope you can achieve ur dreams and all the best in ur internship! =)

ahteo said...

Yea yin.. got free ticket for you dun wan go thim... lolz.. get to learn something different there... ^^... hope that i can faster finish my internship... is bored man... @@..