Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm An Employee!!!@@@#$%^&

It has been the fourth week since I start working at Hyundai - Sime Darby Motors Sdn. Bhd. for internship. Can’t say is suffering but that isn’t what I want to spend rest of my life in this current situation working in office. I think most of the people dislike working is because the salaries were low (not all), long working hours, no freedom and is keep repeating the same task. I frustrate the most is the traveling time who was waste when coming to work. Imagine that the company is just a 10km far from your house but it takes 1hours to reach. Secondly, I really miss my University life. I didn’t appreciate much when I was in the school time. The first thing I when back to University is to get concentrate in learning. What we learn actually will be applicable when come to life. Although some of those things really you though is not that useful, some how it become quite important when face certain problem. Example is topic which you can communicate with people. The more you know the more things you able to share with your friends.

though of posting the long report i have written... but i thinking of the "boringness" of the report, forget about it.........

I find something that i can spend my days without wasting it, listening to the audio books or any audio information. I found that this can improve my language at the same time improve my listening skill... more important things that its motivate me... Currently listen to one of the book name the four hour work week written by Tomotty Ferris taught us to done our things efficiency and productivity. another audio books name get the edge is written Anthony Robbin. hehe... still in the process... half way learning the things... Must fully utilize the things after learn. Gambatte TKW... believe in yourself...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

我不喜欢像你那样的office 工是因为在一个这样小小的空间,会很闷,而且整天坐在椅子上屁股会变大。哈哈~~

ahteo said...

你在华乐都看得出我的屁股可以静静坐着吗?Lol... 我从来都没有喜欢过office的工。对着四面墙,你做你的,他做他的,我做我的,闷倒...

popiah said...

fight for experince..but not money~
がんばてください

ahteo said...

apa lu cakap? dun purposely make me learn japanese ah... lolz...
go google translate dunno write what 请蝙蝠侠癌症...@@... you simply type wan is it? haha...

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

ui? u sedang internship now ar?

ahteo said...

yup... apa mau? lolz...