Monday, December 28, 2009

Random picture...

Just some picture i planned to post last time... during September and October... latest look in the army wear... and i found my medical report which is normal for all test... lolz..


Celebrate with CC at a korean restaurant at Mahkota Cheras... and also went to Genting for no reason... just the birthday girl said wanna go san san xin... ^^



Celebrate YY birthday as well... at Pasta Zamai... If you ask me to chose a Japanese restaurant... currently my first choices was that... ^^

2 days trips to Cameron with my Utar classmate... was a great experience ever because we went to farm on top of hill... the feeling was great... ^^






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yiiishhh, pasta zanmai i hvn go ah, even it's near with me....nice to eat?

ahteo said...

is already stated ma... my first choice of Japanes food... lolz... Maybe because i havent try others japanes restaurant yet...haha...