Saturday, October 04, 2008

Holiday

Music society, dance club, wu shu club, Chinese orchestra.
Those are the society i recently joined. @.@
It is funny that get to know a lot of friend come from difference background and what the society really doing. Is been a busy life since i joined utar, but I'm enjoy it.

Everything gonna be change in coming semester, perhaps dropping society to achieve my goal, i will sign up for the gym at sungai long shop house. Since before i start my University life second dream in my list is to find a gym room and work it out. So do as what i plan.

So far I enjoy my University life although is far different with Ktar life. People, life style, policy, and friends. Human usually easy to change due to environment changes but most of us not willing to change. Always things that why i can't just staying a stable life, this is what I'm. Not willing to change most of my attitude.

Is been a busy holiday until today most of my things haven't done..@@ This holiday had doing gym for a week, go Muar and also Langkawi for several days. YEAH... Finally get the chance to sit flight. :) It is different feeling that you own experience that flying on top of the sky then just watching tv. Air Asia really make most of people dream come true that everyone can fly. Langkawi is a nice place where you can drink beer or any alcohol like water. :) I staying Kuah town at Sinaran Motel which I think is preferable cheap. At peak season my brother still use to get RM 60 per room. 2 single bed almost same with hotel, just some of the tools dun have like shampoo, tissu, pen, paper, phone, bathtub and so on. But I dun think those stuff that provide on hotel is necessary. :) waste money and resources, not environmental friendly and so on. No wander hotel charge double or triple of the cost.@@ I dun think the cholocate is cheap here... haha... the reason why I said so because almost all chocolate which imported is at least RM10++. For a student like me@@... Luckily I go with mom~... haha... thanks to mom that i brought RM50++ chocolate, and 2 absolut kurant, dunhill light (not for me)... hehe


Few day left, what is the best things today that i'm won't feel that my holiday was waste?

1 comment:

YenYin said...

i want souvenirs!!! =p