Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DIARY.....

Today wasn't that good for me. Just lost my lovely diary... sobsob... This little books has almost going along with me through out the whole 2008, wherever I went mostly will bring along with it. Cause is to remind me what to do, what going to buy and list down some important memories and so on. I found out this went having meeting with my singing competition society member which i'm was taking it out to write some note but unfortunately it has gone. @@ I have no idea where i left it and only thing i can do is make a call to my friend with me just now and went back the places where I had class and seminar. End up getting nothing. Disappointedly continue with the meeting at cafeteria, and the meeting was so unorganized where you can image that 3 groups of people discussing their own things which is call meeting? And all keep running out of topic or should I say I'm not concentrate enough. Sorry about that. Who seen it kindly return to me... thx first...

3 comments:

YenYin said...

OMG!! You dont even bother to choi me .. so sad lar =(

Anonymous said...

sorry la... moody ma... didn't notice that you left a msg at the chat box there... come my house the belanja you eat chocolate lo... hope fully still have left~ haha...

YenYin said...

lol .. i dont think there's still any chocolate left for me lor .. nvm lar .. i so good .. forgive you lar .. LOL