Friday, October 24, 2008

FOUND...

lol... someone just took my book... nowander is gone@@... thx anyway...
been gyming for 4 days nonstop. Today curi tulang abit, not going for morning lecture and also gym as well. Due to the reason of just donated blood. Is my second time of donating, but the feeling still the same as i'm still scare of donating as well. Scare of needle and many reason yet. I still manage to go in there alone. This time is alone... lol.. Feel so idiot waiting there alone, doing it alone... haha...
Because last time she is the one who accompany me. I'm finish donating with 5minute but she take up more than that... haha... cause for her xie guan too small... She is a senior of the First Aid Unit(FAU) knowing well how to comunicate with those first doner. She taken my first time... lol... of bring me to donate blood. If not until today i still won't go to donate.

sammi~ thx...

No comments: