Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SPM

jus come bback form serembam... i go there alone to take some cd... and help my mom take some book too... no same.. is alot of book... make my hand very pain now... those love story book.. all girl like the read wan.. haiz... erm. this holiday can say didn't any of book that i dunno how to face my exam after 4 week.. haiz.. so scare now but dunno how to start and read book... my fren keep telling me to start study liao but i still like that.. haiz.. i hope i can start study now after i deleta my warcraft game... this game make me keep playing all night and day.. i make up my mind to deleta it bcoz after that seminar the leactuler told us that you got think about what you wan to do after spm having a suck exam paper... and think about thing that you dislike to do... i think those people that doing those hard job and dirty job bcoz they have no choose to chose what they wan to do.. i will start my study tomolo... i think go to school better at home.. i can't read any book at home.. tomolo going to school... PMR study had just pass their exam today... hope thier exam was good.. now SPM is coming.. i will do my best.. no just typing here... i will start now... ok.. hope all of you also too.. dun lose with me....

No comments: