Sunday, July 19, 2009

hair style...

Last Friday 10 of July, I go for a hair cut... knowing that being botak quite sometimes, is time to change a new look... I asked the barber aunty to help me to cut few line/shape on my side of my hair... end up being like that... lolz...




Go back home first thing is kena my dad scold...@@ next time if you cut this hair again dun come back to the house... @@ come on... 21st adi la... you think I'm like those lala zai meh? hair style change but is my heart and brain is still the same man... this reminds me dun judge people on image only... I cut this hair just for fun... and trying new things out, because I seldom style my hair. :)

3 comments:

.Siao_Ee. said...

haha~~dont go home,then juz come to my home~~welcome u alll the time~=P

Anonymous said...

哈哈,
看起来好像足球场咯~


一层一层的,
好想摸,哇咔咔

ahteo said...

Ee~
I always wanna go Aus find you la... lol... NO $$$...sobsob... maybe after my Uni i will go there for half year working... dun so fast come back ya... lolz...

Yu~
really suan when you touch it.. but you use football field... @@... related meh? haha... people say one of it is like kelapa sawit... lol