Saturday, April 30, 2005

second time writing blog.......

Erm.... tomorrow going to U.M. to attend a bengkel peperiksaan.... must reach at chil lee before 8o'clock...... my friend bluff me...... say wan to go then suddenly say can't go.... haiz... but got reason la.... he has sick... high fever... haiz... but still got frined la... but don't have a partner to sleep togerther... hope i can learn something at there la... because it is very de expensive.... must gain something back....
today is sport day... my band have a presentation..... so i reach a hokkien at 6.30 lo.... but all my ahli late make me up fire.....and other stor keeper also late make me done all the work myself... i'm senior leh... still wan me do so much of thing... haiz... when lintas hormat...quite bad lo... because i have use alot of time to teach them when to up the instrument but at the presentation still late to up it..... haiz.... after that we when back to hokkien and keep all thoes item and have a meeting... talk about some band problem and AGM....... walao... i'm so old adi.... haiz.... 5 year is so fast... my happiness and sadness so fast pass adi... haiz... if i free i will write i about my band la.... about my feeling.... Agm... so fast... come.. lucky i push it to july.... my band people want at jun... i'm so clever.. hehehe... i push to july because i still have alot of thing still don't have teach my junior... AHHHHH!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~ stop here about band....
After meeting.. go to accompany my friend.... but hor... still give my little freind scold say i didn't accompany her and make her burn like fire pig... 55555.. i got thing to do ma.... sorry lo leng lui.... after that go out from stadium to take bus mini wan... but suddenly she say wan to accompany me back.. go to eat... then go lo.... :P..... go to parkson because the wherther is very very hot... parkson got air-cond ma... :P... and go 2 eat bread at mai ke shi...... hehehe... then accompany she go home lo.... wait at bus stop...
when i reach at my taman bus stop... suddenly feel wan to play computer then go to cyber cafe to play lo.... muahahah.. nice game.... because i ge the highest mark at the game... warcarft3... i'm the man at the game.... hehehe..... ok la.... stop here... if free then write about my feeling about my band.... 5 years feeling... but don't know can write out correctly or not... because feeling hard to write out and say out... must feel...... lolz... night night....

No comments: