Friday, April 29, 2005

first time typing this kind of thing....

hihi.... first time typing blog... how to start it leh???? erm.... my fren encourage me too write blog then i write lo..... i wan make sure she have read my blog... if not... i will take care of it.... coz she is the one who call me to write this blog... if not.. what is this webside using for i also dunno... :P if any word is wrong... please help me correct it... my eng is very very the poor la.... so i write blog too improve my eng lo.... :P
Erm... how to start leh? hm.... talk about thing that i normally do lo.... erm.... i'm a student lo.... erm.. every morning reach school at 6.30... walao... that is very very the early... no choese lo.... my father fetch me and my sis to school after that go to work at K.L.... so must early fetch us too school then go to work ma.. if late come out will late for his work... and somemore traffic jam..... but i always slow slow wan... :P... and make my father angry... i also dun wan wan... coz i dun wan to go to school so early... :P and a dislike ppl also reach school very early... sian.... hehehe.. sry daddy...
Erm... today i hv a B.M. seminar... walao.. the lecturer is damm pro man... can speak bm very well... if for me... haiz.... this sunday i going to bengkel at U.M.. but i scare i dun hv fren at there... my class fren few of it go only... boys only 4 i think.... but no really fren with them wan... hope that i can skor AAAAAAAAAA at my SPM lo...... because my bm also poor....
And this afternoon i accompany my fren lo.... erm.... go to canteen wait until 2 o'clock doing nothing....::(( but lucky i still at school.... my fren wan return back the instrument for my band... because she go to interview and take the instrument go ma... and i'm a stok keeper... erm... and after that go to a cafe with fren... but still don't know the cafe name... :P at there chat until quite long o.... and on9 a wild la... but not me... about 6.30 then reach home o... now very tired...
Erm... i'm a guy quite lazy wan la.... erm.. dun like to study well... no very lazy la... got do homework la... erm... jus always didn't hv concentrate when teacher is teaching lo... but this few week got a fren... very good wan la... always encourage me too study hard... hope i will no make her disappointed.... and she is my teacher too...:P
ok la.... write until here la.... my father is scolding me and calling me to go to soak cloth....

No comments: