Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6 pack

Recently i just found out... my weight actually drop until 71kg adi... compare 3 year before, in ktar, the heaviest of myself was 84kg... Thanks myself for not giving up to keep fit.. continuously remind myself to go to gym... thanks for instructor in army training who torturing me, Thank for setting a goal to slim down to 75kg but already excess it, thank for those who reminds me you need a change of your outlook especially girls that give rejected me or show face to me... lol...

End of 2006 in KTAR

Beginning of 2010 taken at Bukit Seputih

ps; Got two photo to show but left at home, now at office... will update later if i can online at home..


Its really give you a credit with better first impression when meeting up with new people.. looks more energetic, tidy(I didn't mean Fat is not tidy just but for me will take more time to care of your own outlook), and people tend to like you when you looks good. Eh... dun fake la... you guys always see leng lui and leng zai also what... lolz... One more things is the most important, self confident.... Last time i didn't ever dare to take picture and smile in front of the camera... seriously... I lack of confidence.. That why i hardly find my picture before 2007... lol...
Recently starting to cam whore... lol...

A lot people as me how i get to slim down... is it anyway?
I'm not a Professional trainer and i took so long to slim down that 13kg... Just to share some of my way to start keep fit... :P

The very first thing...
What you want?
For me, my answer is just simple... wanna LOOK GOOD and FEEL GOOD... NOw is 6 PACK!!
Secondly, Why you want it?
Walao... so stupid question also wanna ask... sure is kao lui la... (hurt by girls) sad story...sobsob
I personally felt that is great being fit, strong and strength... you enjoy a lot of outdoor sport, activities... and you would not get tired easily just by hiking a day... I think different people have their own reason to be physically fit...
Third will be Do you really want it?
@@... are you asking stupid question again...
oh... if you really wanna it i think there plenty of answer which you already know but you just didn't work it out because you just feel like being fit wasn't really what you want... ^^

:P
For those who have no idea why they must be fit, you can think of one day, you going to travel just walk for few km and you start feeling tired, i think you totally would not enjoy your journey... Same as hiking, your purpose is to see the scenery of the sun raise or sunset or even just the sick of its view, if you can't even reach the top of the hill with you strength, see what la... or even you reached the top, but you almost like a dead body, you wouldn't enjoy watching the scenery... ^^


Ways to keep fit
-Cutting your Food intake is generally one of the best way maintain your weight or down but not fit... dun misunderstood that... If your daily workout does not require the amount of calories you intake, it will become fat for you.
-Exercise frequently also important. I suggesting hiking for those who dun like sport, low self-motivation people.. whenever you on the track of the hill, you must finish it... but running a trail-mill eventually you will stop it yourself... ^^
-Food choice also a important aspect. Reduce carbohydrate food and eat more vegetable... ^^
i can have my meal with only mix vege without rice for lunch or dinner.


All the best to leng zai leng lui...

Looking forward for my 6pack... one more tips... dun ever get fat... is really hard to rip off your extra tummy... sob...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈,那些stupid ques 好像都是你自己在自问自答horrr....

那很好啊,证明我看过你84kg 和 71kg 的样子,哈哈~~就那么巧,在你update 这篇的前几篇,我看到了你圆圆的样子

ahteo said...

Blogger is like that de ma... who gonna reply you if no one bother to reply you... Shock Sendiri lo... same like playing instrument only ma...

the photo i haven't update because that day when i updating this blog suddenly line down.. So can't have a clear picture of that... ^^

ruoyeng said...

你胜在意志力. it is good, keep it up. My 意志力 is very weak :(

ahteo said...

:)... You must found out the reason why you want it so much... i'm sure you can do it de... just believe for yourself... ^^
Discipline is important as well ya... ^^

Chris Koo said...

越来越帅了喔,
继续加油咯。。。
哈哈!

ahteo said...

gambatte together... ^^
wanna do exercise together anytime... ^^