Saturday, September 05, 2009

birthday...

Gonna be 21st soon... not so soon... coming november...
Look back to 20 years... time running out so fast that I can't imagine that my life just passed so fast... how is gonna be for coming birthday? Is it gonna be

celebrating with parents and get a barbies doll cake? haha...
that my cousin sister... cute little girl...


roti kosong with chili sos plus milk as a cake cerebrating at mamak? lol...
this is last year as music club member celebrate with me at mamak...

celebrating with fren on else where?



or

worse come to worse
~
~
~
~
~
~

celebrate alone... cook for myself and it represent cake...
that my breakfast just now... lolz...


How gonna be my coming birthday?
By the way, Singing Competition 2 will be held on that day if nothing go wrong... lol... I'm the organizing chairman of the coming event.. hope the event can be done successfully... i'm worry about that because what DSA officer keep remains me that UTAR FAM students from 6000++ over students drop until 2000++ students only... scare that the respond is not that good...
hope that all my frens will support me and i'm looking for judges on singing competition on that actual day. Anyone got any suggestion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry,
music club event normally should be ok de,

this time u comfirm PA system everything is alright then should be ok de ~~~ haha

teo` said...

lol... I hope manage to request for 4 days of rehearsal... because normally can get 2 days of rehearsal de... that mean monday and tuesday... plus saturday and sunday total 4 days lo... I will try my best to make sure that PA system no problem de...