Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

Was a sad day for me... Why this kind of feeling keep following when i doing my exam paper related to management? Last time MPO also like that.... this MP also like that... 100% just manage to answer 20% of the question.... swt.... memories all stuff go in end up blank... is that my memories skill need to be improve? or Perhaps others are well prepare? I think is because i do not concentrate in class with end up like this... hope this was a lesson for me to attend class and concentrate... seriously i go MP lecture class without listening what she is teaching... and i dislike the lecturer which make me like this... dun be like that again... X.X

I MUST change my study style!!!
改改改改改改改改改改改改改改改

next up law... hope everything is ok...

3 comments:

YenYin said...

finally can leave a comment =p why you always lock and dont allow comments wan >.<

ahteo said...

mademoiselle wor... lol~~
how to pronounce? :P
by the way... not because i always lock it... bcoz the auto system that i can't change when u upload is auto lock... need to change it only can put comment... sometimes forgot and perhaps lazy...:P

YenYin said...

lol .. okay .. then next time you "kan lek" abit and change it lar =p

p/s: i donno how to pronounce .. haha .. learnt tht from someone else coz he called me like tht once .. and i found it look nice .. so use it lor ..