Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Is all about keeping fit...

Come to my mind... Does girls really like those guys that with fit and muscly bodies? haha... is a question with no answer... :) Difference people have their own visual and preference on a guy right?
For me, is that important to have good looking or fit body... What I can see now is I'm having a spare tayar on my stomach that i going to cut it off... hopefully... at least make it 33 or 34 ok? was thinking to just diet or start to build up my body.. is about time to maintain and to keep the shape on future life... this been a hard week for me... 3 day nonstop doing gym for 1hours... whole body like marshmallows lembet lembet adi... haha... but is fun to used up your energy in sport(gym consider is sport right?)... Must maintain at least 3 day in gym to cut down my spare tayar as my planning in 2008 the number 7 act...
GAMBATTE...

Teo`