Sunday, January 27, 2008

What is today about?

Just back from a paper that was so unexpected today... totally out of my mind... what a sad sad day.. first out... Go in to exam room... my pen is out of INK... keep remind myself to bring two pen... but the others pen wasn't with me... lame... Guess what next... Myself didn't notice that my hp was inside my pocket while the exam started... Though that being a good study that just pass it to those examiner will get back after the exam... Things that piss off me that is my hp was not just keep for after exam can get it back... It has been confiscated... -_-''' ok... since i break the rules... i have to bear the risk... what rules that stated that going off to toilet while exam need to check off shoes? swt... take off my shoes in front of public... only i do it... the rest of them go toilet also didn't check... MCB.. wallet put on table also got examiner check it whether go hidden note or not... SWT.. I can't stop my rude words for this whole day... damn moody... but the best thing still is i'm able to done most of the question... seriously... If this paper fail... REALLY dunno WTF I'm doing...
COOL DOWN DUDE... EVERYTHING GONNA BE SUPER DUPER FIND COMING DAY...